Every lady wants a beautiful body, it is a natural phenomenon, and one of the most sought-after body goals is having a glowing skin.
DIY Homemade Ointment Recipe
Here are the best ingredients, it doesn’t leave your skin greasy like all the common body butter recipes that you can find everywhere, even on the Internet!
This ointment will certainly rejuvenate your dry skin, and its very light to lug you all the way with a very hot summertime.
You can easily modify your ointment to your skin type. It is just as simple as that.
- -Rosewater and Almond Oil.
- -Peppermint, Wintergreen, as well as Ginger for sore muscles.
- -Coconut and also Calendula for the face.
- -Calendula and Chamomile for baby.
- -Mint and green tea.
- -Jasmine and vanilla.
Below you will find the basic recipe listed. You can modify it by adding various essential oils. Blending the oils with herbs first using Shea or chocolate butter instead of the coconut oil to make the body-butter uniform.
NOTE: This is an improved recipe given that many people were having difficulty getting the right temperatures to get the cream to emulsify. This recipe will not have any one of those issues!
Organic Homemade Ointment Fundamental Ingredients:
- -1/2 cup almond or olive oil (can instill with herbs initially if preferred).
- -1/4 mug coconut oil.
- -1/4 cup beeswax.
- -1 tsp Vitamin E oil. (optional)
- -2 tablespoons Shea Butter or Cocoa Butter. ( optional)
- -Essential Oils, Vanilla Extract or other organic extracts to suit your preference. (optional)
Directions: Homemade ointment Recipe
- Blend ingredients into a pint sized or larger glass jar.
- Fill a medium pan with a couple inches of water and place on medium heat.
- You can put the jar freely and place in the pot with the water.
- When all ingredients are totally melted, put right into whatever jar or tin you will certainly use for storage. It will not pump well in an ointment pump!
- Use as your normal cream. This has a long shelf life compared to some homemade lotion recipes considering that all ingredients are currently shelf stable and no water is added.
- Use within 6 months for best moisturizing benefits.
Note: A little goes a long means! This cream is very nourishing and is also amazing for diaper breakout on baby, for dermatitis and for protecting against stretch marks! Stay Healthy?
Sharing is caring. You found this, help someone else find it. Pin and Share this article with your friend.